Most items in the Guampedia Gift Shop, such as books and jewelry, are shipped directly to the customer from the author or artist. Some books and items are available for local pick up from the Guampedia office in Mangilao, and will be indicated as such on the product page.
Guampedia utilizes USPS for shipping items both domestically and internationally. For customers within Guam and the United States, we ship via USPS Priority flat rate shipping. For international orders we will utilize the least expensive method available. Rates and delivery times depend on the method chosen for shipping. Please contact us for alternative shipping arrangements.
- We process orders during our regular business days.
- For items available in our office, we will make every effort to ship your order within two days after payment is received. If for some reason we are unable to complete your order, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Authors and artists will ship directly to you at the address indicated when you place your order. Shipping charges are generally included in the listed price unless otherwise indicated.
- All addresses within Guam and the United States are considered domestic. All addresses outside the United States are considered international and international shipping rates will apply.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout.
- Shipping rates are subject to change at any time.
- Although Guampedia may offer to ship orders of multiple items in one shipment, Guampedia reserves the right to include additional charges depending on weight and necessary USPS rate adjustments.
For posters only
- Shipping costs for posters include the mailing tube (2" x 24" @ $3.95).
- Shipping to the US begins at $3.22 with one poster.
- International rates vary. Please visit the United States Postal Service for International Mail Services.
For jewelry only
- Shipping costs include insurance unless otherwise indicated.
- All orders require a valid, working address–a street address or PO Box or military APO address–and contact information/phone number. If for any reason, USPS is unable to ship to the address indicated, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Depending on location or circumstances, an adult signature may be required at the given shipping address upon delivery made through USPS.
- If the name and address for billing and shipping are different, receipt will be sent to the billing address.